1286 Laverock Lane
3D Virtual Tour
Beautifully designed Laverock Estate with elegant finishes throughout. Open concept living at its finest with chef’s kitchen, formal living and dining rooms, master retreat with spa-like finishes, separate in-law quarters, bonus recreational area, oversized bedrooms and over $80,000 in upgrades including wide plank hardwood flooring and designer lighting. Conveniently located to downtown Alamo, South Walnut Creek, Round Hill Country Club and top rated San Ramon Valley schools.
- Custom 4775 square foot home built in 2015 with 5 bedrooms & 4.5 baths on a .50 acre lot.
- Grand formal entry with 20ft ceilings, sweeping staircase leading to main living areas and master retreat.
- Elegant family room with custom fireplace mantle, Hunter Douglas Window Coverings & views of the hills.
- Spectacular gourmet kitchen including Sub-Zero and Kitchen-Aid appliances. 6 Burner Gas Stove with griddle and double ovens, large island/breakfast bar with granite counters, custom cabinets, stainless steel appliances and a separate eat-in dining area and galley perfect for hosting parties or family gatherings.
- Formal dining room with sunset views and sliding glass doors for enjoyable summer evenings.
- Master bedroom suite offers an inviting sitting area, automated silhouette shades and blinds, spacious walk-in closet, spa like bathroom with double vanity, oversized oval tub and glass shower enclosure with custom tile work.
- Au Pair setup offers a spacious living room, bedroom and full bathroom, discrete laundry closet for stackable washer dryer as well as plumbing behind the cabinetry for a full kitchen. Separate entrance and patio space perfect for a live-in nanny or visiting relatives.
- Main level includes formal and informal living spaces, master suite as well as easy access to back yard patio and balconies. Lower level includes Recreation room with full wet bar, Au Pair suite along with additional bedrooms and bathrooms.
- Additional features include: beautiful hand scraped wide plank hardwood floors, dual zone a/c and heat with 3 Nest control units, custom designer paint, wainscoting, Restoration hardware light fixtures, recessed lighting, top of the line whole home networking and wired alarm system with HD CCTV, Doorbird doorbell, indoor laundry room, three car garage with GE EV 220 Volt Indoor/Outdoor Level-2+ charging station, wrap around deck/balcony, new landscaping in front and back with automatic sprinklers and much more
In Alamo, an unincorporated area of Contra Costa County, you can see kids riding their horses along the sandy streets of the outer neighborhoods. Large, custom homes in contemporary and French Country styles on half-acre lots define this tranquil town in set amongst the Northern California oak countryside.
At the foot of Mount Diablo, Alamo offers seclusion, serenity, and tranquility. Parks and trails are plentiful, including The Iron Horse Trail, a 33-mile multiuse pathway that connects the communities of Concord and Dublin. Andrew H. Young Park, Hap Magee Ranch Park, Livorna Park, and Rancho Romero School Sports Field and Park feature volleyball courts, picnic and barbecue areas, open-air gazebos, and dog parks.
Downtown Alamo is anchored by the Alamo Hay & Grain store, which sports a fiberglass statue of a life-sized Palomino on its roof. Locals hang out at the Alamo Cafe, Cherubini Coffee House, and Bagel Street Cafe.
Open Houses: 2/26/2017 1-4 PM
Brokers Tour: 3/2/2016 11-2 PM
Additional Showings by Appointment:
Contact Robert Farrar